Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Data collection ended, data analysis underway

Greetings! I did not realize that I failed to update this blog when data collection wrapped up at the end of January. I am grateful to all who took the time to participate, and especially grateful for those who have supported me in pursuing this area of study.

Next up is data analysis. I already completed the first part of the analysis, which is a factor analysis of the new scale and some other validity tests such as cronbach's alpha. Next, I'll run some regression analyses to see what variables help me understand the differences among scores on the new scale.

The good news is that my dissertation defense is scheduled for the end of April. So, there is an end in sight! But the other good news is that this end is only the beginning of my research career. I have many new questions that I want to pursue, and I am excited about what the future holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment